The FortisBC Custom Performance Program provides funding for natural gas and/or electricity energy-efficiency projects tailored to your specific building. Participants can benefit from a detailed energy study, new, efficient equipment that can reduce operating costs, increase occupant comfort, improve operation of existing energy systems, and reduce waste and greenhouse gas emissions.
For a limited time, additional incentives are available through the Provincial CleanBC Better Buildings offer for the installation of measures that reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The Provincial CleanBC Better Buildings offer is funded by the Province of British Columbia and the Government of Canada and administered by FortisBC. Contact your FortisBC Key Account Manager or Technical Advisor for more information.
How to Apply
- For natural gas customers, contact your key account manager to get started.
- For electricity customers, contact your technical advisor to get started.
- Energy Study must be complete and submitted to FortisBC within 6 months of receiving written approval from FortisBC to move forward.
- Approved energy conservation measures must be installed and operational within 18 months of capital incentive funding approval.
- You must operate the energy conservation measures for at least 36 months after installation.
- Check out our incentive search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades incentives.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.